- One pair of hexagonal gladhand handles.
- Sturdy one-piece body machined out of solid billet aluminum.
- Color coded red & blue anodizing for corrosion protection and identification.
- Installs between gladhand and air brake lines, helps reduce hose crimping.
- Hex shaped exterior for improved grip and leverage with or without work gloves.
- 1/2” threaded MPT and FPT on grip extension handles. Male threads contain pre-applied thread sealant.
- Approximate dimensions = 5 1/8” x 1 1/4”
- Approximate net weight pair = 16 oz
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov