PURCHASE TOGETHER AND SAVE!
Kit includes: One 12′ 3 in 1 wrap, one 20” double spring tender kit, one pair of keyed alike gladhand locks with 4 keys, one pair of angled gladhands. Product details listed below:
- One 3 in 1 ABS air line hose and 7 way electric assembly wrap.
- All 3 lines are enclosed in spiral wrap, includes D-clip used to affix to tender tracker.
- Provides superior resistance against abrasion and prevents tangled lines.
- Rubber air lines are 3/8″ ID black hose with 1/2″ swivel fittings at tractor end.
- Includes red & blue dura-grips for quick ID, preventing kinks, and easy connection.
- ABS green power line rated to -85°F (-65°C) with zinc SAE J560 7-way die-cast buffalo plugs.
- Meets both SAE J2394 and SAE J1402 requirements.
- Approximate dimensions = Working length 12’
- Approximate net weight = 12 lbs 6 oz
- One double spring tender tracker.
- 20″ springs with durable PVC, black covers.
- Ideal for ABS lines and 3-in-one cable use.
- Includes U-bolt with 5/8” thick 3 hose holder clamp and snap on D ring.
- Approximate dimensions = 30” x 3 1/2”
- Approximate net weight = 2 lbs 12 oz
- One pair of gladhand locks with 4 matching keys.
- Helps prevent against unwanted connection of tractor trailers.
- Made of a highly durable polypropylene compound.
- Quick, convenient, and easy to install deterrent.
- Fits most standard, angled, and swinger gladhands.
- Economical alternative to more expensive metal locks that can rust.
- Each lock comes with 2 keys, replacement keys are not available separately.
- Approximate dimensions ea = 3 1/4″ x 2 1/2” x 2”
- Approximate net weight pr = 12 oz
- One pair of bolt on 38 degree angled gladhands.
- Angled gladhands assist in ease of coupling and help prevent air line crimps.
- Gladhands have color coded red & blue connector plates for ease of identification.
- Die cast aluminum body includes replaceable mesh screen to help protect air systems.
- 1/2” threaded FPT port on base of gladhands. Meets or exceeds SAE J318 requirements.
- Approximate dimensions ea = 4 1/2” x 4” x 2”
- Approximate net weight = 1 lb 3 oz/pr
Approximate net weight entire kit = 17 lbs 3 oz
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov